Learn to use Microsoft Excel or build on your existing skills
This course is designed for people who want to develop new skills or improve their existing knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2016. Participants will produce spreadsheets and calculations then build on these skills to a more advanced level.
NOTE: All participants are required to be familiar with Microsoft Windows and are able to perform basic techniques such as opening, closing and saving files.
Upon completion of this course, participants will receive a statement of attendance. Participants can pathway into a range of courses at Laurels Education and Training such as Small Business, XERO or Manual Bookkeeping, just to name a few.
Commences: 11th November, 2020
Day: Wednesdays (No class 25/11)
Times: 12.30pm 3.00pm
Completion: 16th December, 2020
Fees: $50 ($40 concession)
Eligibility criteria applies
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Excel 2016
- Naming, saving and filing Excel spreadsheets
- Understanding Excel functions and calculations
- Modifying and changing the appearance of Excel
- Understanding and using a range of worksheet functions
- Changing the appearance of cells using conditioning formatting
- Working with graphs and charts
- Vertical lookup
- Creating reports and filters