Gain the skills to use English and Numeracy in everyday life
Do you struggle with the English language?
Do you need help filling in paperwork?
Develop skills to communicate effectively at home, at work and in the community. This course can also help you to improve your employment opportunities and/or a smooth transition into further study.
Commences: 5th February, 2020
Completion: 24th June, 2020
Day: Wednesday Evenings
Time: 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Fee: $75 for eligible students, per semester (half year)
- This course has been designed to give students the confidence to use English and Numeracy in everyday life situations, such as:
- Reading and completing forms
- Speaking and listening
- Spelling, grammar and punctuation
- General reading and writing
- Confidence to complete employment aptitude tests
- Basic mathematics
- Measurements and directions
- English as a second language