Laurels Education and Training (LET) delivers a range of programs and services:
- LET is a Registered Training Organisation, supported by State and Commonwealth Governments, delivering accredited qualifications that are recognised Australia wide
- LET is an award winning Learn Local Organisation, supported by Adult Community and Further Education (ACFE) Board, providing training programs to encourage all adults to re-engage in the learning process as a pathway to further education and training
- LET is a Neighbourhood House, supported by The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), providing social, educational and recreational activities for local members of the community in a welcoming and supportive environment
Our mission is to provide educational and personal growth opportunities that support people to reach their full potential and to work with employers to make sure their workforce is highly skilled and engaged. Care and personalisation are hallmarks of our service. This means we have a genuine care for our learners and partners and a firm commitment to setting them up for future success.
Our vision is learner engagement today.
- Provide personalised educational and training programs that enable people to reach their full potential
- Deliver programs that increase community connectedness
- Work with employers to ensure their workforce is highly skilled and engaged
- Invest in our business model to enhance viability and impact
Our Friendly Staff
Chief Executive Officer: Helen Powers
Administration Manager: Helen Love
ACFE Coordinator/Trainer: Kylie Reeve
Finance Officer: Julie White
Program Administrator: Jacki Porter
Receptionist/Administration: Amanda De Abel
Board Of Directors
President: Olwen Gladwell
Vice President: Lyn Hendry
Secretary: Paula McMillan
The voluntary Board which oversees the administration of the College is elected annually at a public meeting in March.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the role of the Board of Directors, or becoming involved, please contact one of the Directors or the Chief Executive Officer.