Are you shy, lacking confidence or been out of the working environment for a while?
You are never to young or too old for this course. It is designed for those who would like to enter or re-enter the workforce, or return to study. You will learn to overcome that fear factor that has often prevented you from joining the workforce. Learn new and different techniques for work or study.
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Setting career goals
- Working with basic office equipment (computers)
- Communication & general administration skills
- Time management
- Completing a Career Action Plan
- Job search documentation – resume, letter of application etc.
- Interview skills & techniques – Personal presentation
Pre Accredited programs are short introductory courses designed for learners to gain confidence and skills.
They are non-accredited, but do provide a pathway to nationally recognised training opportunities.