This course has been designed for those who are intending to re-enter the workforce or return to study to gain an accredited qualification.
Areas of study will include:
- Identification of personal skills and attributes
- Identify a range of employment options relating to personal interests
- Understanding and addressing selection criteria
- Sourcing information
- Setting career goals
- Completing a Career Action Plan
- Job search documentation – resume, letter of application etc
- Interview skills
Course start date: 24th April 2017
3 sessions (Mondays)
Pre Accredited programs are short introductory courses designed for learners to gain confidence and skills.
They are non-accredited, but do provide a pathway to nationally recognised training opportunities.